Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Reality Check

Is now available from Samhain Publishing. I know I'm posting this a little late. I thought I'd made the announcement about it, but I guess I hadn't. *g* It's gotten some great reviews, and yesterday I found out that it received a Perfect Ten from Romance Reviews Today. Here's some of what Vicki Turner had to say: "Elisa Adams brings all of the characters to life, giving this book that indefinable something that sets it apart and earns it a Perfect 10. In REALITY CHECK, Ms Adams takes her characters from laughter to tears to embarrassment and, finally, to love. The best part is that the reader gets to go along for the ride." Thanks, Vicky! In other news, the latest issue of my newsletter has been mailed, and it includes the prologue of a free story (romance, slightly modern gothic, very creepy) exclusive for newsletter subscribers. I'll be including a new chapter in every newsletter so be sure to subscribe if want to check it out. The newsletter has info on this month's contest, and you can view that info from my website as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the Perfect 10!!!