Sunday, February 12, 2006

Currently

I got this from Karen's blog: current clothing: black sweats and a gray t-shirt (pajamas...I've only been up an hour) current hair: sticking with the natural look right now--long, curly (IOW messy *g*) and strawberry blonde current mood: laid back current refreshment: hazelnut mocha coffee current annoyance: the show my son is watching on TV (it's much to early to stomach Dirty Jobs) current avoidance: shovelling snow current smell: Tahiti, Sweetie body lotion current thing you ought to be doing: laundry current thing or things on your wall: pictures of my kids, a clock, mirrors, sconces current IM/person you're talking to: my son current jewelry: none--I don't put the watch on unless I'm going out current book: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown current worry: nothing :) current favorite celebrity: None current obsession: organizing my working schedule current love: hazelnut mocha coffee current longing: Spring current disappointment: see current book current lyric in your head: the Vonage commercial that was just on TV current music: Red Hot Chili Peppers current favorite book: The Lion's Game by Nelson DeMille and Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson current favorite movie: The Others, The Scream trilogy current wish: I try not to make wishes since getting what you wish for would change something else in your life current happy thing: my MP3 player and my coffee maker current undergarments: not even going to answer that one. lol current desktop picture: Jessica Galbreth's Dark Angel current plans for tonight/weekend: shovelling snow. *g* What are you currently doing?

No comments: