Thursday, February 23, 2006

Five Guilty Pleasures

I've been tagged by Karen. Guilty Pleasures (not necessarily in order of guilt/pleasure ratio): 1. Food. Not just any food, but really, really good food. I love to cook, spend most of my precious little TV time watching Food Network, and reading cookbooks. My oldest son jokes that his comfort foods are chicken marsala and macadamia-encrusted pork. 2. Senseo flavored coffees--especially the Vienna blend. There's something about hazelnut and mocha together that I just love. 3. Malcolm in the Middle. I love this show. Nothing else on TV makes me laugh so hard. I know, definitely not a show based in reality, but I live reality 24/7. I don't want to watch it on TV, too. 4. Video games. I love epic fantasy and roll playing games. My current obsession right now is the Geneforge series. I don't have a lot of time for this sort of thing, but every once in a while I take a day off to veg out in front of the computer screen. 5. Alternative rock ringtones for my cell phone. I've had a few strange looks at the kids' dance studio when Fallout Boy starts playing from the side pocket of my purse. Tagging: Sharon and Maria.

No comments: