Saturday, August 13, 2005

School shopping and cleaning this weekend

I'm headed off this morning for round 2 of school shopping with the kids. We hit Old Navy last week and grabbed a bunch of sale stuff for Meg, so she's just about done. The boys need pants, and about $40 worth of school supplies each. Should be a fun morning. Writing isn't going to happen this weekend. I started out deep cleaning the bathroom and it snowballed from there. lol So I'm going to take the rest of the weekend to finish up the house and then get back to the writing on Monday. One more week until vacation. I can't wait for a little time away. Lis:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I must also wait another week untill my holiday. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.