Monday, August 01, 2005

Happy August!

One more full month left of summer. Almost time to start school shopping, and almost time to return to my regular writing schedule. I'm looking forward to this mainly because I'll have a quiet house to start plotting my futuristic series come September. I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of peace and quiet to figure that one out. Right now I'm working on finishing the rough draft for DI, a paranormal that has a different feel than what I've been writing usually. It's not particularly dark, or exceptionally funny, but I think it has potential to be good. It's short, probably about 35-45k total, so I'm aiming at having it finished by the end of the week. I've had a request for the full, so with any luck I'll have some good news on that front soon. In other news, Nothing Personal will be out this month from Cerridwen Press. Though it's not an erotic romance, it's sensual and similar to what I write for Ellora's Cave. In other cool news, I'm starting a new feature on my website this month--Featured Author. I'll be featuring a different author every month with an interview and some cool excerpts. Around the middle of the month the new feature will go live with my first victim, Rayka Mennen. I had the opportunity to read her August release from Champagne Books, Operation Playboy, and it's a great read. Be sure to check my website in a couple of weeks to read her interview. Lis :) Page total yesterday--DI: 10 Not nearly enough

No comments: