Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Writing, newsletters, and updates

It's been a long few weeks. Due to a few family crises, I've had to extend my time off from writing. Things are settling down now, but I know I have a lot of catching up to do. This month I'm planning on revising a book to send to my Ellora's Cave editor, as well as writing a sequel to Reality Check for my editor at Samhain. In other Reality Check news, it looks like it may release at the end of this month instead of in February, which is really exciting news. I'll keep you all posted on the updated release date. The website will be updated around the end of the week, and the newsletter will be sent out around that time, too. The newsletters will be sent out twice a month now, one around the 15th and one around the 30th, and I'll be posting a free story, chapter by chapter, in the end of the month editions. I hope everyone's having a great New Year so far!

1 comment:

K.A.S. said...

Yay on the release moving up! Can't wait to read it.