Thursday, December 15, 2005

Same Time Next Year is now available

From Changeling Press. This one was so much fun to write. It's a paranormal, and very short. Just enough for an hour or two of reading. Here's the blurb: A love stronger than time... Something draws Cayden back to the same place every year on Christmas Eve. That something is Lilith -- the woman he's always wanted -- the woman he could never keep. Lilith can't live with seeing Cayden for a fleeting time each year, but she doesn't have a choice. It's a cycle that was set in motion long ago -- a cycle dictated by a past that can't be changed. Still, no amount of time or distance can keep them apart forever.

2 comments:

K.A.S. said...

Thanks for the cookie links :) And I'm adding this book to my after-christmas book shopping spree, it sounds yummy!

Elisa said...

Thanks, Karen! It's *really* short, but I enjoyed writing it. If you get it, let me know what you think. I'm interested in hearing how readers see it.